Custom Search
KEEP ON THE WATCH: Stay Informed About World Events

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Stay Informed About World Events

Photobucket

The reason for this blog is so that people from all religions that are interested in Bible Prophesy can be aware of and "Watch" what is actually going on in relation to world events, what connects now, what may connect in the future, what are the shadow of things to come. Because sometimes we think something is leading or leaning a certain way but it just ends up being a dead end. But you just never know where certain events will lead us. This is in harmony with Mark 13:37 posted from several different bibles.

(NIV) "What I say to you, I say to everyone: 'Watch!' "

(Amplified Bible) "And what I say to you I say to everybody: Watch (give strict attention, be cautious, active, and alert)!

(NWT) "But what I say to you I say to all, Keep on the watch."

(NSB) “What I say to you I say to all, be on the watch (be vigilant) (stay awake) (be circumspect) (attentive and ready)!”

I may make comments on the news events, or just report them. Either way it will be something that I found interesting, that relates to my beliefs, and I felt it was worth sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment